Areas that DED Consumer Rights can help you with
- Commercial fraud related to the type, nature, product information and quality of products or services.
- Sellers´ refusal to honor the guarantee or after-sale service or their refusal to remedy defects.
- Sellers´ non-compliance with the terms of promotional offers advertised.
- Service providers that carry out the work differently from what was agreed on verbally or in writing.
- Any practices by sellers that breach consumer Code of Rights.
- Online purchases from Dubai-based companies
- DED cannot assist consumers If products and services have been bought from unlicensed retailer / sellers, e.g. street vendors