At The Sale
- Ask the retailer to explain the product, warrantees, guarantees, origin, storage instructions, expiry and the method of use whilst at the outlet.
- Do not be pressured into buying if you are not ready.
- When purchasing products you should be given the same price if paying by cash or credit card.
- When paying for goods ensure you collect and keep the receipt and check that the details are correct prior to leaving the outlet.
- Where applicable collect and check the details of any warranties and guarantees and ensure they are correct before leaving the outlet.
- Inspect the goods carefully at the retail outlet or immediately when arriving home .
- Make sure the receipt contains the retailer details and a detailed description of the goods purchased, date and price.
- Keep all invoices, warranties, receipts and invoices. You may need them later on !