Retailer Service Provider Responsibilities
- Avoid misleading advertising and provide consumers accurate information about their rights.
- Policies regarding refunds, replacement, repair or rework for defective or damaged products and/or incomplete services should be clear.
- Goods and services should be presented with clear information in Arabic and any other language in addition to displaying prices in UAE currency (Dirham).
- All consumers should be provided with a dated detailed receipt.
- Sellers of used or repaired goods should label the product condition visibly and clearly.
- Offer products with valid guarantees and warrantees.
- Services providers have to guarantee service quality for a period of time. If services are not carried out with due care , the service must to be provided again for free or refunded.
- Ensure that employees knowledge is compatible with the range of products and services offered.