Consumer Code of Rights
1. Goods must meet a level of quality and performance that would be reasonable to expect, given their price and specifications.
2. Goods must be suitable for the purpose that the seller conveys to the consumer, and match the description given to the consumer
3. Services must be carried out with due care and skill
4. Materials used in connection with a service should meet customer requirements
5. Consumers have rights to remedies in the case that there are problems with goods or services provided:
- Repairs, replacements and refunds depending on the nature of goods
- Having services supplied again or refund its value if cannot be done again.